- On sale!
"5DR" Technical Rescue mecha aka "RESCUE LABOR" [PREORDER]
One of the most massive resin kits on the planet!
This is a plastic (resin) scale model kit of the "5DR", a Technical Rescue sci-fi mecha. The code-named "RESCUE LABOR" machine comes from an alternative universe, where it was in service in several areas of the Soviet Union.
It's an uncommon production of a kit featuring 330 resin parts and 95 metal parts!
Delivery & return policy
This long-awaited resin kit carefully reproduces a sci-fi mech from an alternative universe, where it was in service in several areas of the Soviet Union:
- The model is designed to be technically believable, so it has zero toy-like feels!
Manufactured with extreme accuracy, artistic scratchbuilding, and cast in high-quality resin process.
- Includes one ultra-precise human (mechanic) miniature, great for a dioramas.
Trouble-free thanks to no critical gas bubbles. Unlike it is the case with cheap styrene plastic models, almost no sanding and puttying is necessary for KOMBINAT kit. This is possible thanks to different (manual) manufacturing technology.
The model kit is great for customization (alternative weapons, marking and painting).
We include redundant (duplicated) most fragile parts to avoid risk when accidental break or loss occurs.
- A review of the kit's contents at GalaxyKits
See the 5DR mecha videos:
- 20cm height
- Number of resin parts
- Number of metal parts
- Resin and photo-etched parts, metal rods/wires
- Yes, 2 variants plus extras
- One precise human (mechanic) miniature great for a diorama
- Professional-quality assembly instructions (11 x A4 pages) + colorful painting and marking guide (two variants)
- 2 options in one box: 3/5 and 4/5
- Not included
- Paints, glue, diorama stand
- Strong cardboard box with colorful wrapper, 315x215x55 mm (parcel: 330x230x70 mm)
- box: 0.6 kg, parcel: 0.7kg, finished model: 0.35 kg
- Assembled / painted