"MILVUS-62" Heavy Assault Drone [PREORDER]
The newest mecha from Kombinat is available for preorder directly from the creator, the KOMBINAT workshop.
This is a plastic (resin) scale model kit of a sci-fi mecha Heavy Assault Drone "MILVUS-62". It comes from an unnamed alternative universe, where it was in military service in several areas of the Soviet Union and associated nations.
The MILVUS drone features the same 1/35 scale as the 5DR mecha so both look great side by side.
Special preorder rules:
Each box is numbered and signed by the creator
Preorder versions will include some exclusive extras such as artwork and extra parts
Packages will be sent in early 2022
Delivery & return policy
A resin kit carefully reproducing a sci-fi drone mech from an alternative universe:
The model is designed to be technically believable, so it has zero toy-like feels!
Manufactured with world's top-quality 3D printing at micrometers accuracy, and artistic scratchbuilding, manually post-processed and cast in high-quality resin process.
Trouble-free thanks to no critical gas bubbles. Unlike it is the case with cheap styrene plastic models, almost no sanding and puttying is necessary for KOMBINAT kit. This is possible thanks to different (manual) manufacturing technology.
The model kit is great for customization (alternative weapons, marking and painting).
- Blog entries covering notion, design and production of the drone kit show how conceptual and manual much work is put into this work of art.
- 108mm height, 77mm long, 89mm width
- Number of resin parts
- Number of metal parts
- Plastic resin and metal parts
- Available separately
- Professional-quality assembly instructions + colorful painting and marking guide
- Not included
- Paints, glue, diorama stand
- Strong cardboard box with colorful wrapper (230x155x41 mm)
- ~ 500g
- Assembled / painted
You might also like