"5DR" Technical Rescue mecha aka "RESCUE LABOR"
One of the biggest resin kits on the planet, and it's a mecha!
This is a plastic scale model kit of the "5DR", a Technical Rescue sci-fi mecha, code-named "RESCUE LABOR". It comes from an alternative universe, where it was in service in several areas of the Soviet Union.
It's rare occasion to spot a kit having 330 resin parts and 95 metal parts!
Delivery & return policy
Long-awaited resin kit carefully reproducing a sci-fi mech from an alternative universe, where it was in service in several areas of the Soviet Union:
Designed to be technically believable, zero toy-like feels!
Manufactured with top-quality 3D printing at micrometers accuracy, manually post-processed and cast in high-quality resin process.
Trouble-free thanks to no visible gas bubbles, almost no sanding and puttying necessary!
Open for customization.
Redundant most fragile parts to avoid stress.
- A review of the kit's contents at GalaxyKits
- The model's video
- 20cm height
- Number of resin parts
- Number of metal parts
- Resin and photo-etched parts, metal rods/wires
- Yes, 2 variants plus extras
- One precise human (mechanic) miniature great for a diorama
- Professional-quality assembly instructions (11 x A4 pages) + colorful painting and marking guide (two variants)
- 2 options in one box: 3/5 and 4/5
- Not included
- Paints, glue, diorama stand
- Strong cardboard box with colorful wrapper, 315x215x55 mm (parcel: 330x230x70 mm)
- box: 0.6 kg, parcel: 0.7kg, finished model: 0.35 kg
- Assembled / painted